- Integrates with any WSGI-based project.
- Easily serve Bower-managed
- Easily say in Python code you want to include a static resource,
which are then automatically inserted in any HTML page you
generated. It uses the appropriate
- Support for Bower
mainend points. End points for dependencies are automatically included too.
- Declare additional dependencies from one resource to others, either in the same package or in others.
- Infinite caching of URLs by the browser and/or HTTP caching server for increased performance.
- Instantly bust the cache when a new version of Bower package is installed, avoiding force reload.
- Local packages with automatic cache busting as soon as you edit code.
- Integrating BowerStatic
- The Bower object
- Integrating BowerStatic with a WSGI app
- Declaring Bower Directories
- Including Static Resources in a HTML page
- Supporting additional types of resources
- Custom renderer
- Rendering inline
- URL structure
- Main endpoint
- WSGI Publisher and Injector
- Morepath integration
- Pyramid integration
- Example Flask integration
- Using the Publisher and Injector with WebOb
- Local Components
- Developing BowerStatic